I have made a simple program from Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition using ADO.Net / OLEDB to connect MS Access databases and it has a Printing / Print Preview Module.
Sunday, May 09, 2010 | 11 Comments
Friday, April 23, 2010 | 0 Comments
The error "We were unable to decrypt the certificate id." is a very common problem when posting a code generate by PayPal buttons.
When you copy a generated button code from the PayPal then directly paste is onto your post, some of the HTML Code will be scrambled.
1. Copy and paste the given code to your notepad.
2. Edit the code. (Make sure that the code is written in one line but since the notepad has a length limit, just make sure that there are no spaces between other HTML codes.)
3. Copy and paste the code from the notepad to your post (in HTML View)
4. Save your post.
This solution will work on PayPal Add to Cart, Buy Now, Subscribe, Donate and Buy Gift Certificate buttons.
Sunday, April 18, 2010 | 4 Comments
- Open Command Line (CMD)
- Change directory as follows
- for 32-bit system change to:
- for 64-bit system change to:
- Execute the command “aspnet_regiis.exe -i”
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | 0 Comments
It appears your computer is running in 'Audit Mode.' To resolve this issue, you'll need to edit your Windows registry.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 | 10 Comments
Google Chrome is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed.
Speed: Fast to launch, fast to load web pages
- Quick to start up from your desktop
- Loads web pages in a snap
- Runs web applications faster than ever
Friday, October 16, 2009 | 0 Comments
In most cases, whenever you transfer from one computer to another, again, you must download first the installer before you can install it to the new computer.
Thursday, July 09, 2009 | 3 Comments
Computers must be female. No one but the creator understands their internal logic. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you." Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it. ~Author Unknown
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 | 1 Comments
To hide the Blogger Navbar :
1- Log in to blogger
2- On your Dashboard, select Layout on your favorite blog. This will take you to the Template tab. Click Edit HTML. Under the Edit Template section you will see your blog's HTML code.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 | 0 Comments